***Anesthesiologist Assistants are not currently permitted to work in Massachusetts.***
In fact there are only 16 States, plus Washington DC, which permit Anesthesiologist Assistants to work there. Vermont is the closest State to Massachusetts which allows Anesthesiologist Assistants to work there.
* Requires certification and licensing
** Practice under Physician delegation
If you are interested in exploring related career options in Massachusetts then you may be interested in one of the following programs;
- Physician Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Surgical Technologist
Anesthesiology Assistant Schools Near Massachusetts
If becoming an Anesthesiologist Assistant is still appealing to you and you are happy to move out of State for your studies and to find work we have listed the top schools offering Anesthesiologist Assistant training. In fact there are only a total of 11 schools to choose from in the USA. The closest school to Massachusetts is in Connecticut;
- Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut
- University of Colorado – Aurora, Colorado
- Case Western Reserve University – Washington, D.C.
- Nova Southeastern University – Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Nova Southeastern University – Tampa, Florida
- Emory University – Atlanta, Georgia
- South University – Savannah, Georgia
- Indiana University – Indianapolis, Indiana
- University of Missouri Kansas City – Kansas City, Missouri
- Case Western Reserve University – Cleveland, Ohio
- Case Western Reserve University – Houston, Texas
- Medical College of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Listed below are the top 10 healthcare schools near you offering health, medical and nursing programs.
Find Related Healthcare Schools in Massachusetts
If you are interested in exploring alternative healthcare roles and program options in Massachusetts you can filter by your preferences below to see a list of options in your area.
Massachusetts , ), officially the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, is the most populous state in the New England region of the northeastern United States.
Area: 10,565 sq mi