Healthcare Graduate is a free service that helps to connect you with the best Dental Hygienist Schools for you. Get started today by browsing our list of schools and progrmas near you or search by State for an accredited school in your area.
GET STARTED TODAY:
- Find Dental Hygienist Programs near you
- Browse accredited schools by State
- Online program options
- Types of Dental Hygienist Degrees
- Selecting the right program for you
No matter if you are looking for a campus based program offering classroom instruction, evening or night classes or an online program we can help you find the best school for you.
Dental Hygienist Schools Near You
Listed below are some of the top schools offering Dental Hygiene and/or related programs nearest to you. Simply click on a school and enter your details to receive program and admissions information on their programs in your area. It’s fast and it’s free!
Please Note: If you do not see a school below which matches your preferences you can also use the search tool in the sidebar to get matched to a school in a few easy clicks.
Dental Hygiene Schools by State
To browse schools by State simply click on your State below to view Dental Hygienist Schools in your area.
Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / Washington DC / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming
Online Dental Hygienist Programs
It is possible to complete your Dental Hygienist certification online. Listed below are some of the leading online Dental Hygienist programs available.
Dental Hygienist Degree Options
To become a Dental Hygienist you will need to earn an associate’s degree which takes a minimum 2 years to complete. Depending on your career aspirations and possible preference for career specialization you may need to complete a bachelors degree which can take up to 4 years to complete.
There is a wide range of degree programs available through community and technical colleges throughout the USA.
Choosing the best Dental Hygienist Program
Important points to consider when selecting a school include;
- Is the School fully accredited?
- What percentage of students who graduate are successful in securing their license to practice as a Dental Hygienist in their chosen State?
- How long does the program last or take to complete?
- How much of the course will be classroom based, online, lab based and work experience based and how does this fit with your expectations?
- Does the School have good laboratory facilities and other resources to support your studies?
- Does the School offer any financial assistance or scholarships?
- Does the School offer any assistance with securing employment?