If a career in massage therapy strongly appeals to you then you will be happy to learn that the demand for Massage Therapists has been growing steadily and is projected to grow by 16% between 2016 and 2024.
In order to become a Massage Therapist you will need to complete a certificate or diploma at an accredited school.
GET STARTED TODAY:
- Browse Massage Therapy Programs Near Me
- Search Programs and Classes by State
- Selecting the best School for your needs
- What will you learn at Massage School
HealthcareGraduate.com helps to connect you with the best Massage Therapy Schools for your needs. Get started today by browsing our list of schools and programs near you or alternatively search by your preferred State for more options.
Massage Therapy Schools Near Me
Listed below are some of the top schools offering Massage Therapy training and related programs nearest to you. Simply select a school and with a few easy clicks our careers advisor will be able to send you up to date programs, admissions and tuition information on your preferred schools. It’s fast and it’s free!
Please Note: If you do not see a school or program listed below which meets your requirements then you can use or Search Tool to get matched with the best program for you in your preferred area.
Massage Therapy Programs by State
If you are looking for a campus based program in a specific State then simply select your State on the Map below to view and request information from a list of accredited schools there.
Alabama / ,Alaska / ,Arizona / ,Arkansas / ,California / ,Colorado / ,Connecticut / ,Delaware / ,Florida / ,Georgia / ,Hawaii / ,Idaho / ,Illinois / ,Indiana / ,Iowa / ,Kansas / ,Kentucky / ,Louisiana / ,Maine / ,Maryland / ,Massachusetts / ,Michigan / ,Minnesota / ,Mississippi / ,Missouri / ,Montana / ,Nebraska / ,Nevada / ,NH / ,New Jersey / ,New Mexico / ,New York / ,NC / ,North Dakota / ,Ohio / ,Oklahoma / ,Oregon / ,Pennsylvania / ,Rhode Island / ,South Carolina / ,South Dakota / ,Tennessee / ,Texas / ,Utah / ,Vermont / ,Virginia / ,Washington / ,DC / ,West Virginia / ,Wisconsin / ,Wyoming
Top Tips For Choosing the Best Massage Therapy Program For You
Important points to consider when selecting a Massage Therapy School include;
- Is the School fully accredited?
- What percentage of graduates are successful in securing their Massage Therapy license in their chosen State?
- How long does the program last or take to complete?
- How much of the course will be classroom based, presented online, and work experience based and how does this fit with your expectations?
- Does the School have good facilities resources to support your studies?
- Does the School offer any financial assistance or scholarships?
- Does the School offer any assistance with securing employment?
What is Included in a Massage Therapy Course Curriculum?
- Massage Techniques
- Assessment Techniques
- Business Studies