Top Respiratory Therapy Programs In Alaska
Registration or liensure is necessary to work as a Respiratory Therapist in all States in the USA, except Alaska.
Listed below are some of the top Respiratory Therapist Schools in Alaska;
Choosing a Respiratory Therapist Program
- Is the School fully accredited?
- What percentage of graduates are successful in becoming fully licensed Respiratory Therapists?
- How long does the program last or take to complete?
- How much of the course will be classroom based, presented online, lab based and work experience based and how does this fit with your expectations?
- Does the School have good facilities and resources to support your studies?
- Does the School offer any financial assistance or scholarships?
- Does the School offer any assistance with securing employment?
Respiratory Therapist Salary in Alaska
A career as a Respiratory Therapist offers good income potential and jobs growth. With an average salary of $59,640 Respiratory Therapists are in the top 50% of earners across all careers.
In 2015 there where 170 persons employed as Respiratory Therapists in Alaska with an average salary of $70,950. This represents an hourly wage of $34.11 and is 19% above the national average.
Respiratory Therapists in California earn the most of all States in the USA with an average salary of $79,370.
Alaska Respiratory Therapist Licensing Requirements
You do not require a license to work as a Respiratory Therapist in Alaska.
Related Healthcare Careers
The table below compares key data for Respiratory Therapists with other entry level healthcare and healthcare support and technician roles in Alaska;
Top Healthcare Schools Near You
Get started today and take the first steps towards your new career by reaching out to healthcare schools in your State. Listed below are some of the top healthcare schools and programs near you.
Please note: If you wish to view schools in another area, or if you do not see any results below, please use the search widget in the sidebar.
Alaska ; Aleut: Alax̂sxax̂; Inupiaq: Alaasikaq; Alutiiq: Alas'kaaq; Russian: Аляска, translit.
Area: 663,268 sq mi