Scholarship Application Information for School Year 2017-2018
- Applicants must provide proof that they have made an application to and been accepted into a post secondary healthcare assisting program on a full-time or substantial part-time basis (minimum 9 credit hours);
- Must obtain and submit a letter of recommendation – either from a teacher/ tutor/ or lecturer who knows the student well or from an employer in a relevant healthcare services niche (must be signed and on letterhead to be accepted);
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale;
Certain additional materials are required for your application to be considered.
- A response (at least 500 words) to this essay question: Explain your reason(s) for applying for a scholarship and why you feel you should receive one, and the type of career in the healthcare assisting industry you plan to pursue and your future goals.
- You may upload the following items when completing your online application:
- A copy of your current college or high school transcript. If you are a graduating senior, your transcript must include grades for your senior year. Unofficial copies are acceptable; report cards are not.
- You must also include a letter of acceptance from the Healthcare Assisting post-secondary program you will attend.
All applications and supporting documentation must be submitted no later than 5:00 p.m. on the deadline. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Scholarship Prize is for $1,000. We will select one winner and send funds Via Paypal.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2017
Please send your submissions to email@example.com
Most Popular Schools & Programs;