Surgical Tech Programs New Jersey
A career as a Surgical Technologist (Surgical Tech / Surgical Technician) offers great income potential and excellent job prospects with growth of over 11% projected between 2016 and 2024.
Get started with your new career today!
Listed below are some of the top Surgical Technician Schools and related programs near you. Simply click on each school and enter your details to receive program and admissions information. It’s fast and it’s free and you can request information from as many schools as you like!
Please note: If you wish to view schools in another area, or if you do not see any results above, please use the search widget in the sidebar.
Choosing a Surgical Technician Program
Important points to consider include;
- Is the School fully accredited?
- What percentage of graduates are successful in becoming a Certified Surgical Technologist in New Jersey?
- How long does the program last or take to complete?
- How much of the course will be classroom based, presented online, lab based and work experience based and how does this fit with your expectations?
- Does the School have good facilities and resources to support your studies?
- Does the School offer any financial assistance or scholarships?
- Does the School offer any assistance with securing employment?
Surgical Tech Salary in New Jersey
|Compared to National Average||7.8% Below|
|Top 10% of Earners||$64,100|
|Bottom 10% of Earners||$35,000|
In 2015 there where 2,030 persons employed as Surgical Technologists in New Jersey with an average salary of $49,530. This represents an hourly wage of $23.81 and is 22.8% more the national average.
Surgical Technologists in Nevada earn the most of all States in the USA with an average salary of $60,770, over 32% above the national average.
Related Healthcare Careers
The table below compares key data for Surgical Technologists with other entry level healthcare and healthcare assisting roles in New Jersey;
Get Started Today!
Get started today and take the first steps towards your new career by reaching out to Surgical Tech Schools in your preferred area. Simply enter your details in the box below to receive information on the best Surgical Technologist programs in your area. It’s fast and it’s free!
New Jersey is a state in the Mid-Atlantic region of the Northeastern United States. It is a peninsula, bordered on the north and east by the state of New York; on the east, southeast, and south by the Atlantic Ocean; on the west by the Delaware River and Pennsylvania; and on the southwest by the Delaware Bay and Delaware.
Area: 8,722.58 sq mi
Weather: -273.15°C, Wind at 0 km/h, % Humidity